Did you take part in June 2009 European elections?

Do you know the EVS programm?

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

(EN) Welcome! Willkommen! ¡Bienvenido!

(EN) My name is Alberto Martin. I come from Elche, in the Spanish province of Alicante. This blog is devoted to my EVS (European Voluntary Service) which I have carried out since October 2008 in Suttgart, exactly in Projektwerk, the project office of the Stuttgarter Jugendhaus gGmbH. My role there is to help in the organization and implementation of projects together with being the EVS contact person. You can find more information about our volunteers and their projects in whole Europe in http://www.choose-europe.net.

On the left you can see pictures hereof as well as you can have access to the webpage showing the pictures slide show and videos hereof. At the beginning of the blog you will find eventually a survey for which participation at any time I will be very grateful.

Although I will write my posts in English (EN), some of my activity descriptions and parts of the blog can be just or additionally in German (DE) and/or Spanish (ES). That is why you can use any of these languages to do a contribution or to make comments in this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment